Quick to prepare. Obtain the soft texture you want. A treat that will delight the taste buds of young and old alike!
Ingredients for 20 mini-magdalenas
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) Infuz Gourmet
- 125 mL (½ cup) unsalted butter
- 180 mL (¾ cup) flour
- 60 mL (¼ cup) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 mL (1/2 tsp.) maple syrup
- 5 mL (1/2 tsp.) baking powder
- 1 mL (¼ tsp.) salt
- Level of difficulty: Easy
- Preparation time: 10 min
- Cooking time: 12 min
- Total time: 22 min
- Preheat oven to 300 °F (180 °C)
- Let Infuz Gourmet simmer in 125 mL (½ cup) of boiling water for 5 minutes, then bring to a boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the butter, let it melt and remove from fire.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the sugar and eggs, beat until the mixture becomes white.
- Slowly fold in the dry ingredients using a whisk. Fold in the butter.
- Butter the molds (or use silicone molds) and divide the batter, then place in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
Add 1 cup of chocolate chips to the final mixture before dividing the batter in the molds.